When I first met Alex McKinnon, founder & CEO, in December 2012 the passion and dedication he had for his brand was contagious and shared by everyone on his team. I was excited to partner with this organization to help bring their brand to life, especially since it focuses on pet health. Kinn makes the Kleanbowl, a healthier pet food and water bowl that is germ-resistant and helps to promote overall health for animals. As a consumer of this product, I personally believe that this product is making a real difference for our furry companions and will continue to help the fight against COVID-19. I use Kleanbowl in my home with my two dogs and they are healthier for it. This #dogmom is so happy to be on a team that puts pet health first!
Creative Vortex created the packaging, website design & graphics, marketing materials, email communications, trade show booth, virtual event materials and trade publication ads.
I had the pleasure of working with @svensax to create a new brand logo. A musician for 20+ years, Marcel Sven Saxlund had worked as a lead singer, rapper and poet and was expanding his artistic resume to reflect his current state of being.
The desire for the new minimalist logo was to include personal and layered meanings of Marcel’s Swedish and Norwegian ancestry. This included his Saxlund family crest (a deer) and Viking symbols, such as a bow of a Viking ship. Not an easy task, but we both loved the final design!
“Bridget completely embraced and fully understood how personal this would be to me. She created something beyond my expectations. … There’s something so personal about capturing a distinct mindset and vision and turning that into a tangible symbol. Mission (irrefutably) accomplished.”
Marcel Sven Saxlund
Founded in June 2019, Kith & Kin Boutique specializes in unique clothing for women that captures the laid back and trendy clothing style of Southern California. Situated in the heart of San Clemente, the boutique is deeply rooted in the community and focused on helping women discover their personal clothing style.
Creative Vortex was hired to design their logo, business cards, clothing tags, gift certificates and sales slips. We choose to be classically beautiful in black & white with a sophisticated customized typeface for “kith & kin” and balance the playful side with the script typeface for “boutique”. Our end game was to keep the branding stunningly simple and give the retail items in the boutique ample space to shine.
Founded in May 2018, MyJane is the first premium, curated cannabis experience for women. Its mission is to give women the confidence – through education, accessibility and community – to make informed wellness choices about cannabis for their own lives and the lives of those they love. MyJane curates the best CBD and cannabis products to help women address stress, pain, sleep and other concerns. MyJane was acquired by ManifestSeven in January 2019 and serves as its retail subsidiary serving women.
Creative Vortex was hired in August 2018 to design and produce marketing collateral, investor presentations, packaging and a website to help MyJane attract investors and launch its service in Orange County in November 2018.
- The images were chosen to showcase the lifestyle of the MyJane customer featuring middle aged women who are active, radiant and polished.
- The website was designed and built as a custom WordPress site for desktop and mobile.
- The packaging was designed to showcase the MyJane “J” pattern with the purple and rose brand colors on the inside and sides. The pale pink ribbon was selected to balance femininity with the solid purple.
- The investor pitch deck was created to tell the story of the MyJane customer and what she wants from a cannabis delivery service and showcase the MyJane wellness community and MyJane experience all while showcasing the earning potential for the cannabis subscription delivery business. The pitch deck introduced gray tones into the color palette to appeal to the mostly male investors.
- The marketing materials were designed to be feminine, informative and fun. Since the website was being redesigned when the first marketing materials were produced, they were copy heavy and directed the audience toward social media.
- The script font that was paired with the san serif font brought in texture as well as femininity and personality.