CIELO hosted the in-person fundraiser and interactive experience A Night Market to present an updated brand and formally launch their OC MicroFund to the public, which aimed to raise $250,000 for BIPOC small businesses in Orange County. The event featured many of the small businesses that the nonprofit had supported and helped to build. Attendees included donors, corporate and nonprofit executives, community members, and small business owners.
This was a new event and the first large-scale community event for CIELO. Many of the marketing materials used to execute the event needed to be developed and be based on event branding.
- Must follow precise brand guidelines determined by CIELO
- Leverage current logo while working to launch a new logo
- Leverage event brand assets already developed
- Must hold the new brand in confidence until launch at the event
- Marketing collateral needed to be conceptualized, developed, and distributed in a timely manner to meet print and mailing deadlines
- Brand messaging, colors, fonts, and tone must be consistent across all print and digital channels
- Work seamlessly with an events management team, CIELO employees, and vendors
- Brand Identity Development
- Social Media Post Management (Image Development, Scheduling & Posting)
- Event and Booth Signage
- Two PPT Designs
- On-site Support
- Event Program
- Promotional Items (source, design and print)
- Printing Management
- Email Campaign Design & Management
Social Media Kit for sponsors and featured clients/vendors
CIELO’s Night Market hosted 100+ people from local nonprofits and corporations, the OC community, ticket buyers and donors. The organization raised $80,000 from sponsorships and ticket sales that was used to seed and launch the OC MicroFund. CIELO received positive feedback from all who attended on the impact of the event and grew its own awareness in the community.
Creative Vortex successfully finished and executed all the requested deliverables, as well as provided support for additional items as they came up.