August 13, 2022
The Alzheimer’s Association, Orange County Chapter was hosting their inaugural InspirationALZ Gala on August 13, 2022 in Newport Beach to bring awareness to their mission, drive awareness, connect with their community and raise critical funds for their mission of advancing research and supporting those impacted by the disease.
This was an inaugural event for the organization and followed 2.5 years of a global pandemic that kept people from hosting and attending large scale in-person events. The brand identity and promise for the InspirationALZ Gala needed to be explored and developed from scratch with the organization and Board of Directors to set the tone for the project. The event committee was composed of business leaders from across the community volunteering their time and expertise.
- Must follow precise brand guidelines set forth by the Alzheimer’s Association at the national office for chapter offices.
- The brand identity for the InspirationALZ Gala still needed to be unique in order to be appealing to the unique culture of the Orange County community.
- Marketing collateral needed to be conceptualized, developed, and distributed in a timely manner to meet print and mailing deadlines.
- Brand messaging, colors, fonts, and tone must be consistent across all print and digital channels.
- Incorporate the theme “Mind, Music & Memories” and the name “InspirationALZ Gala” across all marketing platforms.
- Social media assets that coordinated with event theme and branding guidelines.
- Sponsorship packet development to drive attendance and general awareness of event.
- Brand Identity Development
- Event Logo
- Save the Date Postcard
- Sponsorship Package
- Print Invitations
- Print ads for OCBJ
- Social Media Assets + Post images
- PPT templates
- Event Program + Live Auction Program Insert
The first annual InspirationALZ Gala was a star-studded event that included performances from singer/songwriter Andrew Cole, American Idol finalist Janelle Arthur, and Nicholas Petricca of Walk the Moon. Vicki Gunvalson of Bravo TV! And CEO of Coto Insurance served an emcee and shared her personal inspirational story with Alzheimer’s disease. The event was attended by more than 300 people from the Orange County community.
Creative Vortex successfully finished and executed all of the requested deliverables by working closely with the executive team at the Alzheimer’s Association. The theme resonated with the organization’s mission and was created in a way that it will serve the Gala for many years to come.
Deemed an amazing success by committee organizers and staff, they have already kicked off planning the 2023 InspirationALZ Gala. The beloved theme will be the driving force for booking talent and securing sponsors for next year’s event.